Sunday, May 13, 2007

LA NAVE '92

chikitan chikititantantan ketumbanban ketumba keteketeketanbambman ketumba ke te Exta-SI Exta-NO JAMES BROWN IS DEAD Hey little thing let me light your candle cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now gets around when I get to the botton I go back to the top of the slide and I get nah nah nah ... YEAH YEAH YEAH.... HELTER SKELTER... porque SÉ QUÉ es un baile salvaJE combate a mala caRA veo todo en blanco y negro blanco y negro es el agua del ritmo del maaaaar que a todos los enanos da la saaaaal cabalga en tu pelo al sembraaaaar las corrientes submarinas de la maaaaar pero basta ya de tanta tontería hoy voy a ir al grano TE VOY A METER MANO LA CASA AZUL LA CASA AZUL AÚN SIGUE EN PIE MIRANDO ATRÁS please don't go don't goooooooooo don't go away déjame no juegues más conmigo esta vez en serio te lo digo But If You're Thinkin' About My BabyIt Don't Matter If You're Black Or White mil calles llevan hacia ti qué camino he de seguir Should I stay or should I go now? Should I stay or should I go now? If I go there will be trouble And if I stay it will be double So come on and let me know oooooh ooooooh bonito eeeees te mataré con mis zapatos de ballet te asfixiaré con mi malla de ballet LABIOS DE FRESA SABOR DE AMOOOR PULPA DE LA FRUTA DE LA PASIOOON With the lights out its less dangerous Here we are now Entertain usI feel stupid and contagious Here we are now Entertain us

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...y caña, y caña, y caña a la picaña!!! Me sube el gusanito y a mí me da gustito!!!

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger Baubita said...

lo confieso... te he copiado el formato para una entrada... Lo he tomado prestado :-)

Monday, 21 May, 2007  
Blogger PepeDante said...

:-)

Monday, 21 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.