Thursday, April 12, 2007

Let Me Be Misunderstood.

We spent hours and hours in endless conversation. Words flooded the room. We kept talking until the midnight hour, when our speaking did not seem to be sustained any longer. Topics were running out. A sudden silence set in, bringing an unexpected dash of breath. Soon I found myself looking for words to fill the air with, no matter which ones.
-What do you think about... sects?
Turn for religion now. At least that was my intention. Or was it?
-I think it's a great idea -she answered jumping on top of me, for instead of "sects", she understood "sex". I do not blame her. She took my words wrong but my intentions right.
And that was the odd begining. The end was just an end.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Viola de Lesseps said...

Pero qué grande es usted!!!

Su nocturna dama.

Thursday, 12 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.